OK, so I don’t usually post a million links to the same site, let alone the same feature. But Creative Loafing’s recent “Answer’s Issue” deserves to be linked to death. And in case anyone hadn’t picked up an issue from one of Decatur’s mandated green newspaper boxes, I thought I’d provide some easy access.
Here’s a sampling of questions/demands asked/stated by readers and then diligently answered by CL’s staff…
- Can we flood I-75/85 and create a waterfront for Atlanta?
- Why does Atlanta radio suck?
- What is the oldest multi-story building in Atlanta?
- Who is the Junkman’s Daughter?
- Why does 10th Street between I-75/85 and Northside Drive get resurfaced seemingly once a year, yet is still in a constant state of disrepair?
- Compare and contrast the Atlanta and Athens music scenes.
- What is the true story of how Murder Kroger earned its nickname?
- Why did it take so long for MARTA to get serious about having transit-oriented developments built around train stations?