- Atlanta Home Prices Up 10.6 Percent in Year; Is Low Supply Creating a Bubble? [AJC]
- Atlanta Ranked No. 1 College Town to Buy an Investment Home [Atlanta Agent Magazine]
- Homeowners Don’t Want Cookie-Cutter Lawns [Realtor Mag]
- Eclectic Cottage with Courtyard on Druid Hills Home Tour This Weekend [AJC]
- Why Everyone Loves the Idea of a New Old Home [Southern Living]
- Atlanta’s Concentration of Historic Properties Abysmally Low Compared to Rest of Country [Curbed]
Brought to you by Michelle Cavaliere – Keller Williams Realty Intown Atlanta. Find us on Facebook!