- Home Prices Rise Again for 70th Straight Month in a Row, No Signs of Stopping [Inman]
- Life in a Lustron: My Futuristic Steel Prefab in Decatur is Not For Sale [Atlanta Magazine]
- What Amazon’s New Headquarters Could Mean For Rents [NYT]
- Instagram, Facebook Photos Spur Millennials to Become Homeowners [USA Today]
- Homes in Districts that were Once Redlined Still Lag in Value [Atlanta Agent Magazine]
- Report: U.S. Needs 7.3 Million More Homes [Realtor Mag]
Brought to you by Michelle Cavaliere – Keller Williams Realty Intown Atlanta. Find us on Facebook!
Image via Airbnb.