Books Again Planning to Close Brick-and-Mortar By Year EndDecatur Metro | October 25, 2013 | 7:19 pm
Books Again owner Jim Adams sent out this announcement…
Dear Fellow Book Lovers,
After 13 years of selling lots of books and making even more friends, I have decided to make Books Again an online-only shop. The brick-and-mortar store will be closed by the end of 2013 or before, depending on how quickly the inventory and the fixtures are sold.
To that end, starting Saturday, October 26th, I will begin selling our stock
at 50% off and will keep the store open 7 days a week for your shopping convenience. I will also send you emails about the progressively increasing discounts towards the end of the sale.
I personally want to thank all of my loyal customers who supported Books Again through the years and gave me a reason to get excited about coming to work every day. I hope to see every one of you during the sale so I can thank you each in person.
In summary, here is the deal:
* Sale starts SATURDAY, OCTOBER 26th. Doors open at 10AM!
* All books are 50% off (yes, even the collectibles & the few new books we have) with the exception of consignment items.
* Terms are cash, check, debit card or credit card. Cash & checks are best!
* If you are planning on using trade credit we will allow you a 20% discount.
* Extended store hours: Mon-Fri (11AM-6PM); Sat (10AM-5PM); Sun (Noon-5PM).
Thanks for the memories,
Photo courtesy of For the Love of Bookshops